Pageviews past week

Saturday, November 16, 2013

OLD SCHOOL PHOTO (1903)

BOSTON GLOBE ARCHIVE http://bostonglobe.com
 Nov. 3, 1903: The mother house of the order of Les Souers de l'institute de l"enfance Jesus et Marie purchased St. Joseph's parochial school and and St. Joseph's Convent on Harbor Street for $75,000. In addition to establishing a mother house here the nuns taught at St. Joseph's parochial school
. November 3 1903: The mother house of the order of Les Souers de l'institute de l"enfance Jesus et Marie purchased St. Joseph's parochial school and and St. Joseph's Convent on Harbor Street for $75,000. In addition to establishing a mother house here the nuns would teach at St. Joseph's parochial school.